- 1 Buchan Lane, EH52 5QD
- £9.75 - £13 per hour pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Permanent & Temporary
- Position Type:
- Full Time & Part Time
- 35 hours per week
Applications for this job cannot be made online. Please refer to the advert for further information.
At Cura we are passionate about employee welfare. We employ people to work in the communities they live in (currently focusing on Linlithgow , Broxburn and Bathgate areas). We believe in giving back to the community and offer a fair work life balance.
We are seeking caring passionate people who want to support adults to independently maintain and live their lives within the comfort of their own homes. As a family run organisation we are passionate about our staff and go the extra mile.
If you tick most of the following and want to join our team we’d love to hear from you.
- Cheery, patient and kind personality
- Level 2 SVQ in Health and Social Care or willing to work towards it
- Passionate about care
- Excellent social ad communication skills
- Practical experience of meal preparation and housekeeping
- Able to provide 2 referees (at least one being from your recent employer)
- A driving licence (desirable)
Flexible working hours
Company events & social hours
Free or subsidised travel including paid mileage
High street store discounts
Free Disclosure checks
Paid on the job training