- 21 braidwood road, braidwood, ML8 5PD, G75 8EG
- £10.90 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time & Part Time
- 30 hours per week
Exciting opportunity for Home Care Assistant in the East Kilbride Area
Salary: £10.90/hour with increment for Public Holidays.
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time & Part time
Areas also Covered: Hamilton, Blantyre, Strathaven, Stonehouse, Lanark, Rutherglen, Carluke, Forth, Larkhall, Cambuslang
At Hazelhead Homecare Ltd, we strive to support our service users in all aspects of their daily lives, promoting their independence and enabling them to live with purpose and dignity. We provide this through recruiting passionate care assistants who are provided with initial high-quality and continuous professional development. They are also mentored and supported by a team of experienced care coordinators who are always on hand to provide expertise, support and advice when required.
Are you a naturally caring person who can provide our service users with high quality care whilst showing compassion, dignity and respect? Are you looking for a rewarding career within care and can commit to regular shifts? Then we need you!
Why not work for a company who has continually achieved high marks in their yearly inspections from the Care Inspectorate and who can provide you with excellent career development.
What We Can Offer You
- Great pay rate: £10.90 hour with increment for Public Holidays.
- Mileage allowance
- 28 days holiday pay (pro-rata)
- Permanent contracts for both P/T & F/T
- Induction training
- Individual development plan including access to SVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care
- Free uniform & PPE
- Working within your local areas
- A shift pattern that maximises your time off and annual leave
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
What We Are Looking For
- Kind, caring and compassionate people
- Car drivers are desirable but not essential
- Good level of English
- 18 years+
- Experienced & non-experienced carers – everyone is welcome!
- Availability required for evening and weekend working
Your Role as a Home Care Assistant in the Community
- Assisting our service users in all aspects of their daily life, such as personal care, meal preparation, medication and general domestic support.
- Encouraging our service users to take an active role in the planning and provision of their care
- Recording and reporting daily visit information
For more information, please get in touch and ask for a job pack during office hours 9am - 5pm. Our recruitment number is 07719065921