- 2c Napier Place, Wardpark North, Cumbernauld, G68 0LL, G68 0LL
- £10.90 per 4weeks
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time & Part Time
- 30 hours per week
VACANCIES ACROSS FALKIRK AREA!
Exciting opportunity for Community Care Assistant in the Falkirk Area!
Salary: £10.90/hour with increment for Public Holidays.
- Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time & Part time or flexible working patterns
Areas also Covered: Falkirk, Denny, Bonnybridge, Larbert, Stenhousemuir, Airth, Grangemouth and Bo’ness
At Hazelhead Homecare Ltd, we strive to support our service users in all aspects of their daily lives, promoting their independence and enabling them to live with purpose and dignity. We provide this through recruiting passionate care assistants who are provided with initial high-quality and continuous professional development. They are also mentored and supported by a team of experienced care coordinators who are always on hand to provide expertise, support and advice when required.
Are you a naturally caring person who can provide our service users with high quality care whilst showing compassion, dignity, and respect? Are you looking for a rewarding career? Then we need you!
Why not work for a company who has continually achieved high marks in their yearly inspections from the Care Inspectorate, report that 94% of colleagues were either 'Very Satisfied' or 'Satisfied' with their 'Professional relations with service users' and who provide you with excellent career development?
What We Can Offer You
- Great pay rate: £10.90/hour with increment for Public Holidays (+holiday pay)
- Pension and mileage allowance (30p/mile)
- 28 days holiday pay (pro-rata)
- Permanent contracts for both P/T & F/T with guaranteed hours or flexible working patterns
- Paid training & induction programme
- Fast-tracked job offer system
- Job security
- Working within your local areas
- Employee Assistant Programme (EAP) – offering free confidential access to counselling and tailored support programmes.
- Generous refer a friend scheme with opportunity to earn up to £300 per referral (unlimited).
- Continued Support and Career Development.
- Access to extensive well-being services and fitness programmes.
- Internal communication including exclusive store discounts and employee rewards.
- Free uniform & PPE
- Help with your SSSC Registration
- Instore discounts with a Blue Light card offering up to 60% off high street names.
- And, of course, an opportunity to give back to those who need it most.
What We Are Looking For
- Kind, caring and compassionate people
- Car drivers Only
- Good level of English
- Experienced & non-experienced carers – everyone is welcome as we provide full training!
Your Role as a Care Assistant in the Community
- Assisting our clients in all aspects of their daily life, i.e. meal preparation, medication prompts and general domestic support
- Assisting clients with personal care
- Supporting clients to take an active role in the planning and provision of their care
- Recording and reporting daily visit information
We welcome those who have previous experience in the role, but also recruit from far and wide sectors since we provide continual training. Professional support is provided from the beginning of your journey ensuring you are fully trained, competent, and confident to deliver outstanding care.
For more information and to apply, please visit https://isw.changeworknow.co.uk/hazelhead_homecare_ltd/vms/e/careers/search/new
If you have any questions, please call us on 07719039695 or 01555 771185 and ask to speak with one of our Recruitment Consultants.
We look forward to hearing from you! Apply today!