- 143c River St, DD97ES
- £10.02 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time & Part Time
- 39 hours per week
This position has expired.
£500 Retention Payment!!
You will receive £500 if you are successfully appointed with Hillcrest Futures
£250 on successful completion of your 6 month probation period
£250 on successful completion of 12 months service
Our River Street and Riverview Services provide support for individuals with Autism and a Learning Disability, who live in their own home in Brechin.
We provide person centred support to enable individuals to live as independently as possible, supporting with intimate personal care and daily living tasks.
We have part time hours available on a permanent basis at both services.
In addition, we also have part time hours available on a fixed term basis covering maternity leave for 12 months at both services.
As a Support Worker you will:
- Delivering a high standard of care for individuals in line with their outcome plans;
- Providing support to individuals with day to day living in order to help people achieve positive outcomes in life;
- Providing support and encouragement to enable individuals to participate and enjoy leisure and social activities;
- Participate in activities such as swimming and seated exercise.
- Be a good communicator, both written and verbal;
- Support Service Users with tasks such as personal care, cooking, cleaning, budgeting and attending various appointments;
- Be organised with good time keeping skills;
- Be able to demonstrate transferrable skills relating to care;
- Weekend working, shift working and waking nights are required for this position;
- Hold a full UK driving licence;
- Be required to register with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC) within 6 months of taking up the post.
- Free access to a comprehensive Health and Well-being Package, including wellness assistance with programs for on-line fitness
- Free access to on-line discounts for well-known retailers
- Recognition and Reward Scheme
- Flexible Working Patterns
- Generous Holiday Entitlement
- Free core training provided
- Death in Service Benefit
- Savings Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- PVG Costs Paid