- 6 Kinloss Park, Cupar, KY15 5EJ
- £10.02 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time & Part Time
- 30 hours per week
This position has expired.
£500 Retention Payment!!
You will receive £500 if you are successfully appointed with Hillcrest Futures
£250 on successful completion of your 6 month probation period
£250 on successful completion of 12 months service
Our Cupar Shared Living Accommodation provides housing support and care at home services to four individuals with learning disabilities, autism and mental health conditions on a twenty four hour, seven days a week basis.
About Our Benefits
- Full Induction from Day One of Employment
- Flexible Working Hours
- Free Core Training Provided
- Generous Holiday Entitlement
- Comprehensive Health and Well-being Package
- Free access to online discounts for well-known retailers
- Cycle to Work Scheme (great savings on bikes and accessories) (Terms and Conditions Apply)
- Tech Scheme (great savings on computers or laptops) (Terms and Conditions Apply)
About the Role
As a Support Worker you will:
- Deliver a high standard of care for individuals in line with their outcomes plans
- Provide active support to enable individuals to achieve and manage their health and social care needs through a holistic and person centred approach
- Provide holistic daily living support to individuals, including assistance with cooking, cleaning, budgeting and personal care (including intimate personal care)
- Provide support and encouragement to enable individuals to participate in, and enjoy leisure, social and other meaningful activities
- Share Hillcrest Future’s Values
- Be positive, flexible and committed to making a difference
- Hold an SVQ 2 in Health and Social Care or have the willingness to undertake study to achieve this qualification
- Be required to register with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC) within 6 months of taking up the post
Apply with your CV now!