Welcome to L’Arche Edinburgh. We are a Community of around 80 people including people with and without learning disabilities, Support Assistants, volunteers, friends and neighbours, based in the Leith and Restalrig areas of Edinburgh.
• We are people with and without learning disabilities, sharing life in communities belonging to an International Federation.
• Mutual relationships are at the heart of our journey together.
• We celebrate the unique value of every person in L’Arche and recognise our need of one another.
• Make known the gifts of people with learning disabilities, revealed through mutually transforming relationships.
• Foster an environment in community that responds to the changing needs of our members whilst being faithful to the core values of our founding story.
• Engage in our diverse cultures, working together towards a more human society