- 22-24 Fulwood Avenue, Knightswood, g13 4AB
- £11.25 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time & Part Time
- 35 hours per week
Exciting Opportunity to Make a Difference!
At Leonard Cheshire, we are on the lookout for caring and motivated individuals who possess a friendly nature, high standards, and attention to detail. If you have a genuine passion for enabling vulnerable people to live life on their own terms, we invite you to join one of our vibrant services based in Glasgow. We currently have full-time and occasional hour shifts available. Please note we do not offer sponsorship for this role.
As a Support Worker with Leonard Cheshire, you will have the privilege of providing a high level of care and support to vulnerable individuals, helping them live life to the fullest. Your responsibilities will encompass assisting with daily tasks such as personal care, medication management, and mealtime support, while actively motivating and encouraging choice and participation.
While previous experience as a Support Worker, Care Assistant, or Healthcare Assistant is desirable, it is not essential. We take pride in offering an excellent training and induction program that will fully equip you for your new role.
We offer a wide range of employee rewards to include:
- Wagestream, access earned pay before pay day.
- Free Blue Light Card.
- Free PVG Scheme membership.
- Contributory company pension scheme with competitive life cover benefit.
- Substantial and flexible annual leave, with the option to sell (salary sacrifice).
- Access to a Cash Health Plan at very favourable rates.
- Comprehensive training relevant to your role.
- Great development opportunities through our apprenticeship schemes and chance to gain recognised qualifications.
- Unlimited payments through our Refer a Friend bonus scheme.
- Access to cycle-to-work benefits (salary sacrifice).
- Employee Assistance Programme and so much more!