- 23 Eildon Street, EH3 5JU
- £10 - £11 per 4weeks pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time & Part Time
- 33 hours per week
The application page will open in a new window.
Eildon House is a small and unique care home supporting a maximum of 21 older adults in the Cannonmills area of Edinburgh City. Eildon is easily accessible by bus and has a lively local community with access to Botanic Gardens, cafe's and restaurants within an easy walking distance.
We are looking for a Senior care assistant/ Team leader to join our team to support our clients to fulfil their own goals, wishes and needs. The main duties include;
- Assistance with personal care
- Medications administration
- Care planning and liaising with GP's and other professionals
- Recognising changing support needs
- Support to maintain friendships and bonds with families
- To be involved in the local community, access local groups and events
- Use our electronic system to accurately document care notes for the people we support
- To maintain training standards and continuously develop skills to best support the residents
The attributes we look for in our team include;
- Friendly and kind
- Willingness to learn and develop, supported by the home and other MDT agencies.
- SVQ 2 minimum, working toward or willingness to complete SVQ 3
- Previous experience in care and support