Margarot Forrest Care Management Ltd - Community Social Care Workers for Falkirk
- Falkirk Business Centre, 118 North Main Street, Carronshore, Falkirk FK2 8HR, FK2 8HR
- £9.50 - £10.50 per hour pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time & Part Time
- 42 week per week
The application page will open in a new window.
Margarot Forrest Care Management Ltd is a family owned and managed care at home company.
We understand that the quality of our staff is crucial to the standards of service we deliver.
Therefore all our care staff have access to excellent in house training, E-learning and external training including free, fully funded SVQ 2 and 3 in health and social care and extended dementia care. Our friendly office staff are there to support care staff every day. We are looking for energetic, dedicated people who would like to join our team and make a positive difference to someone's life.
We pay in block hours ( not by the visit) to provide our employees with stable and reliable income every month and permanent contract with guaranteed hours of employment.
Qualifications and Skills
You do not require to have any qualifications in care as we have an excellent induction training and development program for each employee.
In return we promise:
- £10.50 per hour for drivers with use of their own car.
- 20% enhanced rate for overtime
- Travel time paid
- Mileage paid
- Full Time Contract - 42hrs per week
- Working hours: 07:00-14:00 with 30 min break and 16:00 - 22:00 with 30 min break
- Working pattern with every second weekend off guaranteed
- PVG fee paid
- Pension with employer contribution
- Free uniform
- Supervision and support
- Access to SVQ 2 and 3
- We won't promise what we can't deliver.
Successful applicants are required to be PVG Registered as the role will involve delivering personal care of an intimate nature.
Responsibilities and Duties
Our carers are required to provide a high level of service to our clients in line with regulatory and customer requirements which includes:
- helping with getting up and going to bed,
- bathing, showering, hair wash, oral hygiene, skin care,
- toileting, catheter care,
- food preparation,
- medication prompting,
- use of moving and handling equipment,
- recording and reporting
Application Deadline: 15/10/2021
Please contact us for an application pack on 0131 332 4914
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £10.50 per hour