Margarot Forrest Care Management Ltd - Community Support Worker £12.00 per hour
- Federation House 222 Queensferry Road, EH4 2BN, Entrance from side road Maidencraig Crescent, Buzzer No.4, EH42BN
- £9.50 - £10.50 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time & Part Time
- 42 hours per week
The application page will open in a new window.
Are you are committed, motivated, enjoy delivering one to one support and can build positive relationships with our service users and their families, this could be just the position you are looking for!
We are looking for someone to provide care to a gentleman with a mild learning disability who lives in their own home in North Edinburgh who receives 24 hour care.
We offer full comprehensive training to support with all care needs but require your invaluable care experience to assist with any social, personal care needs, medication administration and moving and handling.
We work hard to build close relationships with our service users and their families as we understand the importance that we play in their lives.
Margarot Forrest Care Management Ltd is a family owned and managed care at home company.
We have been providing quality care to the people of Scotland for 25 years.
We understand that the quality of our staff is crucial to the quality of service we deliver.
Therefore, all our carers have access to excellent in-house training, E-learning and external training including SVQ 2 and 3 in care, extended dementia care. Our friendly office staff is there to support carers every day. We are looking for energetic, dedicated people who would like to join our team and make a positive difference to someone's life.
Qualifications and Skills
We do not require any qualifications in care as we have excellent induction training and development program for each employee.
In return we promise:
- £12.00 per hour for drivers with use of their own car.
- 20% enhanced rate for overtime
- £500 Bonus - Refer a Friend
- Travel time paid
- Mileage paid
- Full Time Contract - 42hrs per week
- Working hours: 0845 - 2045
- Working pattern with every second weekend off guaranteed
- PVG fee paid
- Pension with employer contribution
- Free uniform
- Supervision and support
- Access to free SVQ 2 and 3 in Health and Social Care
- We won't promise what we can't deliver.
Successful applicants are required to be PVG Registered as the role will involve delivering personal care of an intimate nature.
Responsibilities and Duties
Our care staff are required to provide a high level of service to this gentleman in line with regulatory and customer requirements which includes:
- helping with getting up and going to bed,
- bathing, showering, hair wash, oral hygiene, skin care,
- toileting, catheter care,
- food preparation,
- socialising, shopping
- attending meaningful appointments/ events
- driving their vehicle when required.
- medication prompting,
- use of moving and handling equipment,
- recording and reporting
If you are interested, then please get in touch with a member of our office team on
0131 332 4914!