Health and Safety Officer
- 4 Rogart Street, G40 2AA
- £31,500 - £33,500 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 25 hours per week
- Work From Home:
This position has expired.
HEALTH AND SAFETY OFFICER
Head Office, Bridgeton, Glasgow
25 Hours per week | Up to £33,500 per annum (pro rata) | Permanent
Closing Date: Friday 10th February 2023
Proposed Interview Date: Friday 3rd March 2023
Would you like to be part of a professional Operations Team whilst helping to improve lives?
Can you be a great team member and be supportive, creative, and excellent at what you do?
Then why not join our fantastic organisation and be part of a first-class team.
Working as part of the Operations Team, you will:
· Work as part of the operational team in partnership with Operations & Project Managers, the Maintenance Officer and other support functions.
· Provide business led professional health & safety advice and support and lead on health & safety monitoring, training and policy.
· Conduct fire risk assessments and implement our rolling programme of health and safety audits, inspections and assessments across our 40 locations predominately in Glasgow.
· Be responsible for preparing regular reports highlighting key health and safety risk areas and will be required to monitor, interpret and implement all new and revised health and safety legislation.
To be successful in this role you will be an excellent communicator and organiser and be competent in the use of IT. You will possess the necessary health & safety qualifications to conduct risk assessments, audits and training e.g. NEBOSH, IOSH, relevant degree and will strive to develop a positive and pro-active health & safety culture across the organisation
We value our staff very highly. Alongside competitive terms and conditions we also offer membership of an employee benefits scheme, credit union and workplace pension plus numerous training and development opportunities.
To apply please submit your CV and a one page supporting statement detailing why you would be a good fit for us to Recruitment@themungofoundation.org.uk
Job Reference: REQ00546