- Edinburgh EH4, EH4
- £10.32 - £10.52 per 4weeks
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 week per week
This position has expired.
There are many reasons why people become Community Care Assistants, but the main motivation is the chance to make a difference and that is just what you will be doing when you work with us. You’ll become part of our incredible team, helping us deliver outstanding care and support to our customers within their own homes.
We are recruiting for dedicated, caring individuals to work on either a full or part time basis in Edinburgh (EH4).
The successful candidate will:
- Have a caring nature
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Be punctual and flexible
- Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team
- Must be willing to travel between clients homes - car drivers preferred however we will consider non drivers for this role
What we offer:
- Paid training
- Company pension
- Paid mileage at 25p per mile
- Local and permanent work
- Outstanding training opportunities available for all care assistants including SVQ qualification
- Free uniforms
- Free PVG Check
- 28 days paid holidays (pro rata)
This role is subject to a Disclosure Scotland check and you will need to provide proof of your right to reside and work in the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.