- Bearsden,, G13 2AR
- £110 per 4weeks
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 24 day per week
This position has expired.
Here at MyLife we are looking for caring, hard-working individuals to train to be Live In Carers. In addition to being an emotionally rewarding career, we offer great rates of pay, ongoing training and support with the opportunity to really make a difference to someone else's life.
As a Live In Carer your duties will be:
- Companionship – sharing conversation and spending time together
- Personal care – assisting with bathing, dressing and, when necessary, continence support
- Assistance with mobility – some customers need assistance getting around the home
- Medication – as per the customer’s care plan
- Light household duties – help around the home, such as vacuuming or washing clothes
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Running errands – assisting with tasks such as shopping or picking up prescriptions
This role is for a Live In placement in Bearsden
Successful applicants will be required to live with the customer within the customer's home for a minimum of 1 week on, with 1 week off.
What we offer;
- Holiday allowance
- £250 refer a friend bonus
- Ongoing support and training
Why not call our branch for a friendly, informal chat to discuss this great opportunity!
MyLife are an equal opportunities employer.