- Units 4/5 Turriff Business Centre Markethill Road Turriff, AB53 4AG
- £10.90 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time & Part Time
- 38 hours per week
Job Title: Care Assistant
Pay Rate: £10.90 per hour
Shifts Available: We are offering permanent roles; full time, part time or relief basis. Shifts available 7am to 2pm OR evenings 4pm to 10pm OR weekends
Access to Vehicle Required: Yes, due to the geographical location and nature of the role
North East Community Care is part of City & County Healthcare Group, the largest home care provider in the UK.We’re respecting individuality. If you love caring for people and possess the strength of character, compassion and resilience – join North East Community Care as a Care Assistant. We support everyone to deliver high-quality care every day. So, whatever your role or level of ambition, you can grow, diversify and be the best you can be here
What you’ll do
Our care assistants are the extraordinary people who do the everyday things that mean so much to our clients. Supporting them to live safer and supported lives in their own homes, you’ll follow individual care plans and assist with personal care, helping clients to bathe, dress, manage incontinence, use the toilet and supporting them with their medication. You’ll also help with practical tasks like shopping, mealtimes and housework.
What you’ll get
• Enhanced occupational maternity and adoption pay
• Enhanced occupational paternity pay entitlement
• Death in Service Payment
• Pension scheme
• LifeWorks benefits and wellbeing platform
• 28 days annual leave (pro rata)
• Refer a friend scheme (£500 per successful referral)
• Cycle to work scheme
What you’ll need
• You don’t need any social care experience to apply for this role. We’re more interested in your compassion and ability to care. You’ll need to be resilient too and willing to learn new skills and develop your knowledge as part of a close-knit team.
Why choose us?
• We see extraordinary achievements happen every day thanks to the talent and commitment of our people. We want to transform the care industry by working smarter, using innovative tech and driving forward positive change. As the largest care company in the UK, we have the size and success to offer you a world of career opportunity, choice and security. Join us on our journey and continue yours.
City and County Healthcare Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Click here to apply!