- Leven, KY8
- £22,917 per year pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time & Part Time
- 39 hours per week
Make a positive difference in someone’s life by joining The Richmond Fellowship Scotland in our Fife services and helping support the people who need it most in our communities!
We are looking for caring, supportive, adaptable, approachable, empathetic, fun and positive individuals across several services in Levenmouth. We have full and part time vacancies for home care services, including forensic and criminal justice female only services. These posts are strictly for drivers with own vehicles only due to travel required whilst on shift. For all posts the induction training takes place in our Kirkcaldy office. Induction includes all aspects of the role.
If you're looking for flexible working, might be worthwhile considering our Bank vacancies. You will be paid for your travel time while on shift and there is also a 45p per mile fuel allowance. Please note that all posts are offered on a shift pattern basis and will include weekend and public holiday shifts, however we have shift patterns to suit your availability as a part time or bank staff member. Please feel free to contact us on 07884602630 or email@example.com to discuss your availability.
No previous experience in care is required as we provide full in-house training to all new staff members and will even invest in you to achieve your SVQ Level 2, so even if this is a new career path for you, we would love to meet you. What matters most is that you have the right values and the right attitude.
About the Role:
Your responsibilities as a Support Practitioner could include:
· Social Support- Assisting individuals to engage with their communities by planning and attending outings to various leisure activities such as day centres, cinema, swimming etc.
· Medical Support- Administering and monitoring medication.
· Personal Care- Assisting people to maintain their wellbeing by promoting their personal care which would include assistance with bathing, dressing, arranging visits with the dentist/doctor, incontinence care.
· Practical Support- Helping people to maintain their tenancy by encouraging daily household tasks such as general housework, laundry, ironing, cooking, shopping.
-TRFS rewards scheme (cash-back and discounts at various retailers)
-Refer a Friend scheme- £150 bonus!
Closing Date: 16th June 2023. (We reserve the right to close this vacancy at any time)
Schedule 9 Part 1 (1)(1)(a) of the Equality Act 2010 applies to this post
PVG checks will be required of all successful applicants; having a conviction will not necessarily debar you from working in this sector.
As part of our compliance checks, all candidates will be asked, if successful, to undergo a risk assessment based on underlying conditions due to Covid-19.
All new staff members will be required to register with the SSSC within 6 months of their start date.