Donview Nursery Limited
The children of Donview Nursery are looking for very special people to come and join our team. They have listed the following qualities as their top priorities:
- Must have a happy face.
- Make us laugh.
- Can sing well-known and made-up silly songs, even if you're out of tune!
- Enjoy reading stories, messy play and dancing to music.
- Loves being outside, come rain or shine - we love jumping up and down in muddy puddles!
- Must give out warm hugs, as and when required.
- Take us to the park and out for picnics.
In addition to this, the grown-ups at Donview Nursery would like to invite applications from people who:
- Have a genuine, caring nature.
- Who will commit to making nursery a warm, safe, nurturing place to be.
- Deliver our ethos of fun, friendship, laughter and learning throughout the nursery.
- Has the ability to use their own initiative and work well within a team.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, motivated and have a passion for working with babies and young children and their families.
Preferred candidates will also:
- Have specific training and good working knowledge of Pre-Birth to 3 and Curriculum for Excellence.
- Understand what it takes to deliver top-quality childcare and early education.
- Have knowledge and understanding of GIRFEC, HGIOELC, Realising the Ambition, and Child Protection.
- Be registered as a Practitioner with SSSC, or be willing to register with SSSC.
Ideally, we are looking for qualified Practitioners, with Level 3 CCLD or SSCYP, or equivalent; however, the opportunity of a trainee position may be offered, should the right person come along.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a small and friendly nursery environment where you will be provided with challenges and opportunities to further enhance your career in childcare and early education.
Please send CV and covering letter by email or, for more information, please contact 01224 681276.