Nursery Manager - Tiptoes nursery in Larbert
- Tiptoes Nursery, Valeview, Stenhousemuir, Larbert, FK53BY
- £31,000 - £36,000 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 40 hours per week
Tiptoes Nursery Limited is currently looking for a Nursery Manager to join our fantastic Larbert nursery, situated in the Falkirk. As a Nursery Manager you can expect a competitive rate of pay, excellent rewards and recognition and a nurturing and fulfilling career. You will be joining an established team that are creative and full of fun. Our ethos is very much outdoor focused, with nature at the heart of what we do.
Our website is https://tiptoesnursery.com/
Our nursery is in a purpose-built building, offering 66 places with a team of 20 staff. The team includes a very experienced deputy manager who already holds a BA in Childhood studies. You will have an amazing opportunity to help influence the vision and direction of the nursery and take it to great heights.
To apply for this role, you should have a real passion for teaching, great at people management with excellent leadership and management skills. You should be interested in outdoor learning and be motivated by inspiring those around you.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Management of the day-to-day operation of the nursery alongside a very experienced deputy manager
· Achieving and maintaining high standards of care and education
· Effectively lead and manage the staff team, including day to day guidance, training and support
· Ensuring all policies, procedures and curriculum are implemented and adhered to at all times
· Keep up to date with developments in early childhood thinking and trends
· Continue to develop our already large and excellent outdoor space and making the most use of our outdoor surroundings
· Help implement an effective parent liaison programme to develop strong links with parents
· You will have a BA in Childhood Practices or working towards it
· Have a proven track record with a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar management role
· Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the Curriculum For Excellence and the Realising the Ambition frameworks
· Have a good understanding of how to create engaging and challenging learning environments for babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers
· Have excellent communication skills and be a strong leader as well as a team player
· Be energetic, proactive, self-motivated and have attention for detail
· Have a passion for working with young children within the nursery and outdoors
You must be IT aware as many of our systems are online and social media platforms are a key part of our marketing and communication.
£31,000 – £36,000 per annum depending on experience and qualifications
28 days holiday, pro-rata, with additional holiday on your birthday!
Closed between Christmas and New Year