- Ardfenaig HFE Tarbert Road Ardrishaig, PA30 8EP
- £21,703 - £22,012 per year pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 17.5 hours per week
Service: Health and Social Care Partnership
Closing Date: Tuesday 10th October 2023
We are looking for individuals with initiative and enthusiasm to join our dedicated team here at Ardfenaig. You should be motivated, creative, and enthusiastic and have a positive and flexible outlook to your work.
In Ardfenaig we provide support to adults over 65 years who have a range of complex physical and mental health needs. Applicants must share our values, be able to work well in a team and on their own.
We believe in developing all our staff and will provide training of which the candidate will be supported by regular team meetings and supervision.
Applicants should note that:-
- Happy to talk about flexible working arrangements.
- These posts are not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- These posts require Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with adults.
- These are temporary posts which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee’s line manager.
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is:-
Leanne MacLachlan, Domestic Supervisor
Contact Telephone Number: 01546 603368
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.
We encourage applications from people from all backgrounds and aim to have a workforce that represents the wider society that we serve. We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and aim to create a workplace where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging. To find out more about our commitment to this please visit Equality & Diversity Policy