- Rothesay Academy, Rothesay Joint Campus, High Street, Rothesay Isle of Bute., PA20 9JH
- £21,826 - £22,665 per year pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 23.5 hours per week
This position has expired.
Closing Date: Friday 24th February 2023
ASN Assistant, Bute Area (current hours are located in Rothesay Joint Campus)
Applicants should note that:-
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with – children.
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked, on a term time basis.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee’s director.
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak withthe recruiting manager.
Ellen Morrison, PT Pupil Support
Telephone : 01700 503227
- Email: Ellen.Morrison@argyll-bute.gov.uk
- Reference : ARB11616/AED04518
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contactingthe recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.
We encourage applications from people from all backgrounds and aim to have a workforce that represents the wider society that we serve. We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and aim to create a workplace where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging. To find out more about our commitment to this please visit Equality & Diversity Policy