- Lochgilphead Joint Campus Lochgilphead, PA31 8AA
- £21,826 - £22,665 per year pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 27.5 hours per week
Closing Date: Friday 6th October 2023
ASN Assistant within Mid-Argyll Area (current hours are located within Lochgilphead Joint Campus)
This is an opportunity to begin, or continue, a career working with children in the exciting and dynamic Lochgilphead Joint Campus. There will be opportunities for professional development and the successful candidate will be supporting pupils with a range of needs to access the curriculum. These term time posts don’t come around very often and are desirable because of the high degree of satisfaction working with children can bring and being part of an exciting and up-beat team.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked, on a term time basis.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee’s director.
- Pay award pending.
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is:
- Grace Drummond, Principal Teacher
- Telephone: 01546 602598
- Email: Grace.Drummond2@argyll-bute.gov.uk
- Reference: ARB13075/AED04591
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CVs, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.
We encourage applications from people from all backgrounds and aim to have a workforce that represents the wider society that we serve. We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and aim to create a workplace where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging. To find out more about our commitment to this please visit Equality & Diversity Policy