- Ardfenaig HFE, Tarbert Road, Ardrishaig., PA30 8EP
- £23,073 - £23,960 per year pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 28 hours per week
This position has expired.
Department: Health and Social Care Partnership
Closing Date: Monday 13 February 2023
We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual to join our catering team in Ardfenaig.
Working as part of the catering team the job holder will be required to select, prepare, regenerate, cook and serve a wide range of dishes, including therapeutic diets for up to 16 residents.
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with adults.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee’s line manager.
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is:-
Nan Anderson, Unit Manager
Contact Telephone Number: 01546 604029
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.
We encourage applications from people from all backgrounds and aim to have a workforce that represents the wider society that we serve. We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and aim to create a workplace where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging. To find out more about our commitment to this please visit Equality & Diversity Policy