Assistant Social Care Worker (INTERNAL ONLY)
- Tigh A Ruadh, Scarinish, Isle of Tiree., PA77 6UH
- £24,616 - £25,947 per year pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 24 hours per week
Department: Health and Social Care Partnership
Closing Date: Monday 17 April 2023
The successful candidate must have a clear understanding of how to meet the care needs of frail older people using an approach that is relationship and person centred.
The post holder must be prepared to work flexibly, following a four week rolling rota.
The post holder must comply with SSSC registration terms and conditions.
Applicants Should Note That:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with adults.
- This post requires registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC).
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is:-
Dianne McMillan, Interim Unit Manager
Contact Telephone Number: 01369 708493
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.
We encourage applications from people from all backgrounds and aim to have a workforce that represents the wider society that we serve. We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and aim to create a workplace where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging. To find out more about our commitment to this please visit Equality & Diversity Policy