Childcare and Education Worker
- Dunbeg Primary Pre Five Unit, Dunbeg Primary School, Etive Road, Dunbeg, Oban, PA37 1QF
- £25,184 - £26,206 per year pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
This position has expired.
Closing Date: Friday 10th February 2023
Childcare and Education Worker, Dunbeg Primary Pre Five Unit
An opportunity to join the Dunbeg ELCC team in their new setting in the grounds of Dunbeg Primary. We are a child centred, friendly and professional team who offer a warm welcome and collaborative working environment.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked, on a term time basis.
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is
- Marny McCulloch, Head Teacher
- Telephone:01631 564781
- Email : Marny.McCulloch@argyll-bute.gov.uk
- Reference: ARB11505/AED0
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.
We encourage applications from people from all backgrounds and aim to have a workforce that represents the wider society that we serve. We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and aim to create a workplace where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging. To find out more about our commitment to this please visit Equality & Diversity Policy