- Tarbert Primary School School Road Tarbert Argyll, PA29 6TE
- £37,896 - £47,565 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 22.75 hours per week
Closing Date: Friday 23rd June 2023
Class Teacher, Tarbert Primary - maternity cover.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is suitable for job share.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee’s director.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
"Please Note - Pay arrangements for those starting after 1st day of school session
In accordance with Teachers Conditions of Service (SNCT - Appendix 2.19), Teachers who commence employment with Argyll and Bute Council after the first day of the school session will have their salary for the remainder of the school salary year (which runs from 1 August to 31 July each year), recalculated to reflect how teachers accrue leave and pay.
In these circumstances, a calculation will be carried out upon commencement of employment and leave and pay will be adjusted. A link to the guidance sheet will be provided to the successful candidate should this be applicable."
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is:
- Neil McKnight, Head Teacher
- Telephone: 01880 820269
- Email: email@example.com
- Reference: ARB12364/AED00074
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.
We encourage applications from people from all backgrounds and aim to have a workforce that represents the wider society that we serve. We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and aim to create a workplace where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging. To find out more about our commitment to this please visit Equality & Diversity Policy