- Rothesay Primary School Rothesay Joint Campus High Street Rothesay Isle of Bute, PA20 9JH
- £22,975 - £23,377 per year pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 15 hours per week
Closing Date: Friday 22nd December 2023
Classroom Assistant, Rothesay Primary School.
Classroom Assistants are essential within our school. They contribute to our goal of raising pupil attainment.
We are looking for enthusiastic members of staff who want to make a positive difference and contribute to the nurturing learning environment of our young people.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary; the actual salary will be paid pro-rata for the hours worked, on a term-time basis.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) membership in relation to working with children.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee’s director.
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is:
- Elize Milani, Depute Head Teacher
- Telephone: 01700 501120
- Email: Elize.Milani@argyll-bute.gov.uk
- Reference: ARB13512/AED05260
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.
We encourage applications from people from all backgrounds and aim to have a workforce that represents the wider society that we serve. We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and aim to create a workplace where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging. To find out more about our commitment to this please visit Equality & Diversity Policy