- St Andrews Primary School Bellevue Road Rothesay Isle of Bute, PA20 ODX
- £66,927 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
Closing Date: Friday 6th September 2023
Head Teacher, St Andrew's Primary School.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- This post requires Roman Catholic Church approval.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- Pay award pending.
- "Please Note - Pay arrangements for those starting after 1st day of school session In accordance with Teachers Conditions of Service (SNCT - Appendix 2.19), Teachers who commence employment with Argyll and Bute Council after the first day of the school session will have their salary for the remainder of the school salary year (which runs from 1 August to 31 July each year), recalculated to reflect how teachers accrue leave and pay. In these circumstances, a calculation will be carried out upon commencement of employment and leave and pay will be adjusted. A link to the guidance sheet will be provided to the successful candidate should this be applicable."
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is:
- Louise Lawson, Education Manager
- Telephone: 01631 567894
- Email: Louise.Lawson2@argyll-bute.gov.uk
- Reference: ARB13072/AED03795
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CVs, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.
We encourage applications from people from all backgrounds and aim to have a workforce that represents the wider society that we serve. We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and aim to create a workplace where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging. To find out more about our commitment to this please visit Equality & Diversity Policy