- Iona Primary School, Isle of Iona, Argyll, ., PA76 6SJ
- £20,530 - £20,822 per year pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 10 hours per week
This position has expired.
Closing Date: Friday 24th February 2023
An opportunity has arisen for a Janitory/Cleaner to join a dedicated team of staff in Iona Primary School
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked, on a term time basis.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
- Stephen Glen-lee, Head Teacher
- Telephone :01681 700348
- Email : email@example.com
- Reference : ARB11585/AED03470
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do notaccept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.
We encourage applications from people from all backgrounds and aim to have a workforce that represents the wider society that we serve. We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and aim to create a workplace where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging. To find out more about our commitment to this please visit Equality & Diversity Policy