Lead Childcare and Education Worker
- Clyde Cottage Nursery, Pilot Street, Dunoon, Argyll., PA23 8DB
- £30,020 - £32,629 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 27 hours per week
Closing Date: Friday 14th April 2023
Lead Childcare and Education Worker, Clyde Cottage Nursery
Opportunity to take on a lead role in our busy nursery.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with – children.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee’s director.
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
- Julie McPhee, Head of Centre
- Telephone:01369 705926
- Reference : ARB11907/AED04713
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.
We encourage applications from people from all backgrounds and aim to have a workforce that represents the wider society that we serve. We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and aim to create a workplace where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging. To find out more about our commitment to this please visit Equality & Diversity Policy