Social Worker (Mental Health)
- 35 Union Street, Rothesay, Isle of Bute., PA20 OHD
- £38,578 - £41,754 per year pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 21 hours per week
This position has expired.
Department: Health and Social Care Partnership
Closing Date: Monday 13 February 2023
We are looking to recruit a social worker for the integrated community mental health team on the beautiful island of Bute. The role will involve assessment and case management for clients with a mental disorder. You should be an experienced social worker but will also have the support of the wider team.
If the successful applicant is moving from out with the area a relocation package will be available.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children and adults.
- You will be required to participate in standby or other out of hour's service arrangements, as appropriate.
- This post requires registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC).
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is:-
Julie Cameron, Operations Manager
Contact Telephone Number: 01436 658749
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.
We encourage applications from people from all backgrounds and aim to have a workforce that represents the wider society that we serve. We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and aim to create a workplace where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging. To find out more about our commitment to this please visit Equality & Diversity Policy