Through and Aftercare Worker
- Negotiable in Argyll and Bute, PA31 8RT
- £35,497 - £39,683 per year pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 7 hours per week
Department: Health and Social Care Partnership
Closing Date: Monday 17 April 2023
An opportunity has arisen for a suitably experienced worker the Argyll and Bute Throughcare, Continuing and Aftercare team.
You will have personal qualities, professional skills and knowledge which will be applied and tested in all aspects of service delivery within a team setting.
Main duties will be to support the pathway needs of care experienced young people in Argyll and Bute. Working with partners and agencies to meeting physical, emotional needs. Working alongside multi agency partners. The recording and monitoring work using an electronic case recording system.
It is essential that you committed to Argyll and Bute’s Vision’s and Values. The successful applicant should have effective interpersonal communication, IT, writing skills, be able to work as part of a team and on your own initiative and have a flexible approach.
If successful you will be required to undertake a Disclosure Scotland check, the level of check will be determined by the duties of the post.
If you have the above qualities we look forward to hearing from you.
Applicants Should Note That:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with both children and adults.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee’s line manager.
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is:-
Ryan Rennie, Team Leader, Throughcare, Continuing Care and Aftercare
Contact Telephone Number: 01436 658947
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.
We encourage applications from people from all backgrounds and aim to have a workforce that represents the wider society that we serve. We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and aim to create a workplace where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging. To find out more about our commitment to this please visit Equality & Diversity Policy