- Portobello High School, 1 Milton Road, Edinburgh, EH15 3BY
- £20,251 - £22,655 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 36 hours per week
Portobello High School
Salary: £20,251 - £22,655
Hours: 36 per week
Work days: Monday – Saturday (5 out of 7)
- Week 1: Monday to Friday 6:00 to 14:00 with a 48 minute unpaid break
- Week 2: Monday to Thursday 08:00 to 16:00 & Saturday 08:00 to 16:00 with a 48 minute unpaid break
- Week 3: Monday to Friday 14:15 to 22:15 with a 48 minute unpaid break
You will undertake day to day FM, janitorial and DIY operations across one or more buildings, ranging from small repairs and general maintenance to reactive cleaning, supporting moves and conducting basic security functions.
Please see the supporting documents for more information about the role.
This post is considered Regulated Work with Vulnerable Children and/or Protected Adults, under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007. Preferred candidates will be required to join the PVG Scheme or undergo a PVG scheme update check prior to a formal offer of employment being made by the City of Edinburgh Council.
We're committed to creating a workplace culture where all our people feel valued, included and able to be their best at work, and we recognise the benefits that a diverse workforce with different values, beliefs, experience, and backgrounds brings to us as an organisation.
Our salary range typically reflects the initial starting salary and annually increases until it reaches the top of the range.
Follow us on Twitter at @edincounciljobs