- Sgoil nan Loch Cameron Terrace Leurbost Isle of Lewis, HS2 9PE
- £20,181 - £20,408 per year pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Term Time Part Time
- 7.5 hours per week
Kitchen Assistant, Sgoil nan Loch, Isle of Lewis
7.5 hours per week term time, permanent
£20,181 - £20,408 per annum, Pro Rata, including Distant Islands Allowance
A Kitchen Assistant is required within Sgoil nan Loch. Your duties will include:
- Preparing food, including simple cooking and serving of meals, snacks and beverages.
- Handling of cash, operating cash register and completing relevant forms.
- Washing up duties, cleaning of all kitchen and dining areas.
- Ensuring all food handling operations are in compliance with current Food Hygiene and Health and Safety legislation, and with the Comhairle’s Food Safety Policy.
- Maintaining all written records.
- Maintaining a high standard of personal and kitchen hygiene.
Previous experience in a similar post is essential and a current Food Hygiene Certificate is desirable.
Salary for the above post is £4,091 to £4,137 per annum, inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance. Appointment to the post will be on the first point of grade.
Please see attached 'Job Description & Person Specification ' for further information.