- Across East Ayrshire, KA1 1ED
- £13.45 - £14.36 per hour pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 15 hours per week
Job PurposeYour enthusiasm and passion for delivering effective and efficient hospitality and retail services will be driven by a commitment to deliver services that maximise the return from commercial opportunities, ensuring East Ayrshire Leisure Trust can fulfil its charitable obligations and become a sustainable organisation. Contributing to the review of our systems and processes you will ensure they are effective and appropriate in the transformation of our business.
Your Key Duties include, but not limited to:
1. Support the Hospitality Development Officer in developing and implementing Hospitality plans in line with the Strategic Vision
2. Support the day to day management of hospitality services including management of bars and online sales
3. Maintain an effective stock control system
4. Ensure all stock, supplies and materials are procured timeously and with best value in mind to deliver on all services and projects
5. Co-ordinate rotas, work patterns and staff cover to ensure resources are in place for service delivery
6. Provide communications for social media messaging and also contribute ideas and content for website and newsletters
7. In addition to all Health & Safety processes outlined within the Job Description, you will have key responsibility for adherence to all relevant legislation and guidance including:
• Food hygiene and intolerances
• Licensing and associated guidance
8. Co-ordinate successful and productive partnerships that will have a positive impact on the service and the community particularly with local providers such as;
• Licensed Trade Suppliers
• Local suppliers
• East Ayrshire Council
Please see the attached Job Specification which outlines all responsibilities and duties for this post.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR INTERVIEW, CANDIDATES MUST DEMONSTRATE ON THE APPLICATION THAT THEY MEET ALL ESSENTIAL CRITERIA OF THE ATTACHED JOB SPECIFICATION.
Rate of PayRate of Pay: £13.45 - £14.36 per hour
Hours of work will be 15 hrs per week to be worked as directed by Line Manager and will include evenings and weekends.
A 12.5% shift allowance is applicable to this post.
Responsibilities and Our ValuesThrough a determination to Create A Solid Foundation for Growth, you will strive to exceed the expectations of our Strategic Vision and Corporate Delivery Plan and in doing so promote and recognise the importance of our vision and values;
• Being honest and demonstrating integrity at all times
• Engaging and inclusive with our people, partners and stakeholders
• Striving for continuous improvement by being ambitious and aspirational in all that we do
• Taking responsibility and being accountable for our organisation and our service delivery
Additional InformationEmployment References
We follow the national guidance in relation to pre-employment checks namely “Safer Recruitment Through Better Recruitment”. With regards to requests for references and in line with this guidance, during your application process you should provide details of a minimum of two appropriate and relevant references, one of which should be from your current or most recent employer. It is also a requirement that the reference from your current or most recent employer is from an appropriate senior manager and it is not a reference from a former peer operating at the same level.
The post you have applied for requires you to complete a Criminal Conviction Declaration Form listing any live offences. Any information that is disclosed on a Criminal Conviction Declaration Form will require to be discussed before a formal offer of employment is made. If you require further clarification please refer to www.disclosurescotland.co.uk.