- North Street, GLENROTHES, KY7 5LT
- £34,614.51 - £38,312.49 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 18 hours per week
- Work From Home:
This position has expired.
Not all our vacancies are advertised here. Please visit www.fife.gov.uk/jobs to view all our current vacancies. While you are on our site, why not sign up for 'Job Alerts' and we will email you when we advertise a vacancy that you may be interested in. Refer to our FAQ page if you require further guidance.
The Family Support Service within the Children & Families Service offers a range of services supporting families with children and young people (0-18 years) as part of a whole family approach. The service offers:
- a strength-based approach working with the whole family to respond to a range of wellbeing needs and concerns
- relationship-based work building resilience and wellbeing
- works as part of a Team around the Child approach
- interventions informed by an assessment of wellbeing, needs and concerns
- community-based services within the family home
Key tasks include:
- Contributing to the development and implementation of processes, systems and practice standards with the aim of developing effective partnerships and building resilience and capacity for children; young people and families.
- Supervising and coaching family workers to ensure policies and procedures are applied, promoting high standards of practice within the team to support collaborative working.
- Coordinating and chairing meetings and formulating plans ensuring services are having a positive impact against agreed outcomes
- Developing effective partnership and collaborative working with colleagues in Education; Health; Third Sector; Community Development to improve outcomes for children; young people and families.
The post involves some lone working, working flexibly
Qualification, Registration and Skill Requirements
- Educated to SCQF level 9 which includes a Degree or equivalent in Education; Social Work; Community Education