- Fodderty Way Dingwall Bus Park 4 Fodderty Way Dingwall Business Park Dingwall, IV15 9XB
- £43,552 - £47,629 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
Post Title: Practice Lead (Youth Action)
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: £43,552 - £47,629 p.a.
Salary placing will normally be at the first point of the scale.
Contact Person: Pol McClelland Tel: 01349 868700; Dianne Henderson Tel: 07825 116482
- To manage and develop the Youth Action Service within local areas.
- To be accountable for the practice of staff within the team and for their work with children, young people and their families.
- To co-ordinate a multi-disciplinary approach to service delivery.
- To be a member of the Area Children’s Services Management Team.
Please APPLY ONLINE. If you are unable to apply online and you wish to request an offline application pack, please contact Business Support, T: 01955 608279 (24 hour voicemail) quoting the post reference number above.
Please find the Job Description below.
The Highland Council understands that diversity fosters creativity and innovation. We are committed to equality of opportunity, and being fair and inclusive. We welcome applications from people from all backgrounds, representative of the communities we serve and particularly encourage applications from candidates who are likely to be under-represented in our workforce.
As a disability confident employer, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum essential criteria requirements for the post.
Shortlisted applicants will normally be contacted by email, unless otherwise stated. Please check your emails regularly, including your junk/spam folder.
Diploma in Social Work or equivalent social work qualification.
Current registration with appropriate recognised body.
Substantial post-qualifying experience in childcare, criminal justice or substance misuse.