- Carrs Corner Depot Lochybridge Fort William, PH33 6TL
- £30,776 - £34,452 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
Post Title: Senior Technician
Location: Fort William
Hours:35 Hours per week
Salary:£30,776 - £34,452 p.a.
Salary placing will normally be at the first point of the scale.
Contact Person: Richard Porteous Tel: 01463 703643
Job Purpose: To assist the Roads Operations Manager and Senior Engineer:
- In delivering Roads & Transport Services responsibilities as Local Roads Authority.
- Providing technical input, advice and support in relation to Roads & Transport Services activities, improvements and programmes
Please APPLY ONLINE. If you are unable to apply online and you wish to request an offline application pack, please contact Business Support, T: 01955 608279 (24 hour voicemail) quoting the post reference number above.
Please find the Job Description below.
The Highland Council understands that diversity fosters creativity and innovation. We are committed to equality of opportunity, and being fair and inclusive. We welcome applications from people from all backgrounds, representative of the communities we serve and particularly encourage applications from candidates who are likely to be under-represented in our workforce.
As a disability confident employer, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum essential criteria requirements for the post.
Shortlisted applicants will normally be contacted by email, unless otherwise stated. Please check your emails regularly, including your junk/spam folder.
stated. Please check your emails regularly, including your junk/spam folder.
- HNC in Civil Engineering.
- You will be expected to travel efficiently and effectively between various work locations within Highland to meet the operational requirements of the Service.