- Renfrew Health and Social Work Centre 10 Ferry Road, PA4 8RU
- £60,443 - £63,071 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
Join our Team as the Operations Manager of Renfrewshire Learning Disabilities Service (RLDS)
Are you a qualified and experienced social worker looking for your next role at a Service Manager level?
Do you have a passion for driving impactful change in the lives of adults with Learning Disabilities and Autism?
Renfrewshire Health and Social Care Partnership invites applications from dynamic leaders, ready to make a difference within our forward-thinking leadership team.
In this role, you will:
- Manage, lead, and innovate services and supports for adults across Renfrewshire with Learning Disabilities and Autism.
- Oversee and lead wide array of HSCP registered day and respite services and a large dedicated integrated health and social work assessment and care management team.
- Take charge of management, finance, budgets, and performance, ensuring alignment with associated policies across Renfrewshire Council and NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde.
- Hold responsibility for governance agendas and statutory Adult Support and Protection work and activities.
- Work alongside the Head of Mental Health, Learning Disability and Alcohol and Drugs Recovery Services to deliver on our strategic action plans for Learning Disability and Autism.
- Essential: Professional social work qualification and registration.
- Significant management experience in a similar organisation.
- An enthusiastic, inspirational leader capable of delivering actions for Learning Disability and Autism with vision and direction.
What We Offer:
- Commitment to your continuous professional development.
- Regular line management 1:1s for your growth.
- A highly supportive and encouraging work environment.
- Renfrewshire Council supportive polices and staff benefits
If you are a qualified social worker with management experience and ready to drive change as a Service Manager, we want to hear from you. Become an integral part of our dedicated team and contribute meaningfully to our community.
Successful candidates must obtain or maintain PVG scheme membership.
Interviews: Scheduled for Wednesday 13th and Thursday 14th December in Renfrewshire
For more information or an informal discussion about the role, please reach out to email@example.com.
Join us in making a difference in the lives of adults with learning disabilities and autism in Renfrewshire. Apply now and be part of our transformative team!