Assistant Cook - Dunrossness Primary School
- Dunrossness Primary School, Dunrossness, ZE2 9JG
- £13.35 - £13.66 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Term Time Part Time
- 27.5 hours per week
This position has expired.
The Assistant Cook is responsible to a Cook-in-Charge or such other officer as may be determined by the authority, for the preparation and cooking of meals. The Assistant Cook must be competent to deputise for the Cook-in Charge as and when required.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is F
- Rate of pay shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £1.2415
- Term time Part time post for 27.5 hours per week, 39 weeks per year plus 6.04 weeks (pro rata) paid holiday to be taken during school holidays.
- Preferred candidates will be required to join the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update prior to a formal offer of employment being made.
- A relocation package does not apply to this post.
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland.
- We are happy to talk flexible working.
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Dunrossness Primary School, Dunrossness
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Marlene Hunter - Catering Supervisor on 01595 744128 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.