- Islesburgh Community Centre King Harald Street Lerwick, ZE1 0EQ
- £12.87 - £13.02 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 0 hours per week
Café Assistants at the Islesburgh complex are responsible, through the Catering Supervisor and Islesburgh Facilities Manager, for the provision of a Cafeteria service to the Islesburgh Complex.
Café Assistants are required to work as part of a team to ensure that the Islesburgh cafe provides a high quality customer focused service, whilst also meeting all relevant health and safety requirements.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is D
- Rate of pay shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £1.3161 per hour
- Permanent Part Time posts available for 52.18 weeks per year
- Total of 33.5 hours per week available. Hours can be discussed during the application/interview process
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- We are happy to talk flexible working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Islesburgh Community Centre, Lerwick.
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Pearl Goudie, Catering Supervisor on 01595 745100 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.
Information about Shetland
Shetland is an archipelago in the north of the British Isles where you'll find freedom, wildlife and wild beauty, but also a rich culture and dynamic, forward-looking society. The Islands have a thriving and diverse economy full of opportunities and offer residents the ideal work/life balance. Shetland combines stunning coastal landscapes and wide open spaces with friendly, bustling island communities. Factor in Shetland's impressive modern amenities, highly regarded schools and the Islands offer a work life balance rarely found elsewhere.
Find out more about:
Living and working in Shetland: here
The Shetland Islands Council: here