- Overtonlea Care Centre, Levenwick, ZE2 9HX
- £12.49 - £12.65 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 25 hours per week
This position has expired.
The postholder will be required to manage their time efficiently in order to ensure the smooth running of the domestic duties of a residential care home or other similar establishment.
The Domestic Assistant will be aware of and adhere to health and safety rules and regulations (including COSHH regs) relating to all aspects of the post including the use of electrical equipment.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link below for further information
- The grade of this post is C
- Rate of pay shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £1.2415 per hour
- Permanent Part Time post for 25.0 Hours per Week , 52.18 weeks per year
- Preferred candidates will be required to join the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update check prior to a formal offer of employment being made
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- We are happy to talk flexible working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Overtonlea Care Services, Levenwick
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Amanda Malcolmson, Team Leader on 01595 745032 or email email@example.com
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.
Information about Shetland
Shetland is an archipelago in the north of the British Isles where you'll find freedom, wildlife and wild beauty, but also a rich culture and dynamic, forward-looking society. The Islands have a thriving and diverse economy full of opportunities and offer residents the ideal work/life balance. Shetland combines stunning coastal landscapes and wide open spaces with friendly, bustling island communities. Factor in Shetland's impressive modern amenities, highly regarded schools and the Islands offer a work life balance rarely found elsewhere.
Find out more about:
Living and working in Shetland: here
The Shetland Islands Council: here