- Teith House Kerse Road Stirling, FK7 7QA
- £40,560 - £43,008 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
- Work From Home:
Job DescriptionWe are looking to recruit an experienced ICT Senior Analyst for 12 months to work in our Applications Management Team to assist in the implementation, support and management of a broad range of applications used across the Authority.
Main responsibilities will include:
• Analysis of requests for system enhancements, estimate resource requirements, approve and carry out configuration changes, and ensure successful completion of such requests according to standards and procedures
• Provide advice and assistance associated with the planning, design and improvement of all applications and associated software.
• Investigate complex situations in order to diagnose underlying cause and to assist customers to recover, continue or develop their operations.
• Ensure PSN compliance and Cyber Resilience that meet the requirements of Scottish Government.
The role requires a high degree of interpersonal and communication skills to engage, build and maintain relationships with a range of stakeholders as well as excellent analytical skills.
RequirementsIf you’ve got the right skills for the job we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from the right candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief or race.