- 17 Mitchell Way Alexandria, G83 0LW
- £26,150.82 - £28,030.46 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
Housing Operations is seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and highly customer focused individual as an Assistant Housing Officer to work in a busy social housing environment and contribute towards the delivery of a robust housing service.
The role will involve a range of tasks which will contribute to the delivery of robust pre- tenancy and housing waiting list management aimed at delivering key service objectives and to also assist the housing officers in creating safe, strong and sustainable communities.
You must be able to demonstrate exceptional communication and organisational skills, be disciplined, have good computer literacy and should have experience of working with challenging customers and problem solving. You must be committed to delivering high quality services in order to achieve these objectives.
WDC was voted one of the top ten flexible employers and prides itself in providing flexible working to support work life balance. In addition to this there are also additional benefits:
• Access to the Local Government pension scheme (LGPS) with an employer’s contribution of at least 19.3% and all associated benefits
• A minimum of 25 days annual leave, increasing a day each year up to 35 days as well as 8 fixed public holidays each year
• Access to employee wellbeing supports including occupational health & counselling if ever you need help and support
Now that you have read the role and what we have to offer, we would love to hear from you. Please use the application to tell us your experience, and why you are the candidate for this role.
For information about West Dunbartonshire Council please click on the following link and see why we are an employer of choice:
More information on the benefits of working within West Dunbartonshire Council, can be found using the following link: