- Beardmore Business Centre, 118 Dumbarton Road, Clydebank, G81 1UG
- £10,146 - £12,318 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
- Work From Home:
This is a fixed term post until 30/06/2025
As a Modern Apprentice you will work with the HSPC Learning Disability Team, the post holder will develop and gain an understanding of the work carried out by staff to support Adult Mental Health Services. The modern apprentice will follow the Level 3 Business and Administration Scottish Vocational Qualification (SVQ) Modern Apprenticeship.
We welcome applications if you are aged 16-24 years (or up to age 29, if you are disabled or care experienced), a resident within West Dunbartonshire, have 3 National Grade 4's (one to include English) or equivalent or any other relevant qualifications and experience.
For assistance with completing an Application form and interview techniques please click this Link to enquiry form and a member of the team will contact you and offer support.
The successful candidate will benefit from the following:
WDC was voted one of the top ten flexible employers and prides itself in providing flexible working to support work life balance. In addition to this there are also additional benefits:
• Access to the Local Government pension scheme (LGPS) with an employer’s contribution of at least 19.3% and all associated benefits
• A minimum of 25 days annual leave, increasing a day each year up to 35 days as well as 8 fixed public holidays each year
• Access to employee wellbeing supports including occupational health & counselling if ever you need help and support
For information about West Dunbartonshire Council please click on the following link and see why we are an employer of choice: About Us
More information on the benefits of working within West Dunbartonshire Council, can be found using the following link: Benefits of Working with us