- Council Offices West Dunbartonshire Council 16 Church Street Dumbarton, G82 1QL
- £39,125.86 - £42,355.93 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
- Work From Home:
West Dunbartonshire Council is recruiting an experienced Regeneration Officer to join a small but dedicated team and play a key role in the development and delivery of a range of regeneration projects. We are currently involved in delivery of the Levelling Up Programme of investment in Dumbarton town centre; projects from Alexandria Masterplan; and waterfront and town centre regeneration in Clydebank.
You will work alongside two other Regeneration Officers and be responsible for progressing projects that make a positive difference in our communities and support our ambitions for the area. We are a friendly, forward-thinking Council where teamwork, flexibility and positive communication are supported.
Applicants must be eductated to a degree level in a relevant subject to the role e.g. Planning, Surveying, Environmental Studies or Landscape Design, and have knowledge and experience of project development, co-ordination and implementation.
Planned interview date is Tuesday 4th July 2023.
Please contact Magda Swider with any queries regarding this position on 07816 139606 or firstname.lastname@example.org
WDC was voted one of the top ten flexible employers and prides itself in providing flexible working to support work life balance. In addition to this there are also additional benefits:
• Access to the Local Government pension scheme (LGPS) with an employer’s contribution of at least 19.3% and all associated benefits
• A minimum of 25 days annual leave, increasing a day each year up to 35 days as well as 8 fixed public holidays each year
• Access to employee wellbeing supports including occupational health & counselling if ever you need help and support
Now that you have read the role and what we have to offer, we would love to hear from you. Please use the application to tell us your experience, and why you are the candidate for this role.
For information about West Dunbartonshire Council please click on the following link and see why we are an employer of choice:
More information on the benefits of working within West Dunbartonshire Council, can be found using the following link: