- Council Offices Elm Road 5 9 Elm Road Broadmeadow Industrial Estate Dumbarton, G82 2RH
- £39,125.86 - £42,355.93 per year
- Contract Type:
- Fixed Term
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
*This is a fixed term post until 31/03/2024*
West Dunbartonshire Council Roads Operations Services have a vacancy for a Supervisory Engineer to join the team.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate experience of project and scheme identification, programming, implementing and supervising all work undertaken by Roads Capital/RAMP Investment budget. Working to meet strategic objectives and performance targets. To ensure compliance with all appropriate legislation and associated regulations, policy and procedures relating to the delivery of carriageway and footway resurfacing works contained within the Capital Programme and to contribute to the delivery of an effective integrated Roads & Transportation Services.
WDC was voted one of the top ten flexible employers and prides itself in providing flexible working to support work life balance. In addition to this there are also additional benefits:
• Access to the Local Government pension scheme (LGPS) with an employer’s contribution of at least 19.3% and all associated benefits
• A minimum of 25 days annual leave, increasing a day each year up to 35 days as well as 8 fixed public holidays each year
• Access to employee wellbeing supports including occupational health & counselling if ever you need help and support
Now that you have read the role and what we have to offer, we would love to hear from you. Please use the application to tell us your experience, and why you are the candidate for this role.
For information about West Dunbartonshire Council please click on the following link and see why we are an employer of choice:
More information on the benefits of working within West Dunbartonshire Council, can be found using the following link: