Team Leader (Vehicle Maintenance - Fleet and Waste Services) (Re-advertisement)
- Fleet and Waste Services, Richmond Street, Clydebank, G81 1RF
- £36,519.38 - £39,683.23 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 37 hours per week
This position has expired.
This is a re-advertisement.
Our Fleet, Waste and Transport service are seeking an ambitious, hardworking individual to lead a team of Mechanics.
The successful candidate will be self motivated, adaptable to change and have the ability to work as part of a team.
The post holder will supervise and provide direction to staff dedicated to achieving the development and delivery of an effective and high quality range of fleet maintenance services
The successful candidate will co-operate with the Service Co-ordinator and the Service Manager and other key stakeholders to ensure that the service is proactive and meets current and future business needs.
WDC was voted one of the top ten flexible employers and prides itself in providing flexible working to support work life balance. In addition to this there are also additional benefits:
• Access to the Local Government pension scheme (LGPS) with an employer’s contribution of at least 19.3% and all associated benefits
• A minimum of 25 days annual leave, increasing a day each year up to 35 days as well as 8 fixed public holidays each year
• Access to employee wellbeing supports including occupational health & counselling if ever you need help and support
Now that you have read the role and what we have to offer, we would love to hear from you. Please use the application to tell us your experience, and why you are the candidate for this role.
For information about West Dunbartonshire Council please click on the following link and see why we are an employer of choice:
More information on the benefits of working within West Dunbartonshire Council, can be found using the following link: