- 190 Cathedral St, G4 0RF
- £26,920 - £29,332 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
- Work From Home:
This position has expired.
Full Time – 35 hours per week
Salary: Grade 4 £26,920 – £29,332 per annum
Benefits: Remote/Hybrid working, 45 days holiday
The College is currently looking to recruit a permanent Payroll Officer. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast pace team delivering a high quality, customer focused Payroll service.
As part of the payroll team you will liaise with all levels of staff across the College in relation to a wide range of payroll queries including family related leave, sickness absence, pension deductions, statutory and legal deductions. You will also have regular contact with external agencies such as HMRC and Pension providers, providing them with accurate and timeous information.
To apply for this position, you must have a relevant HND qualification or significant relevant work experience in a Payroll function, with a good understanding of HMRC requirements and legislation relevant to the College Payroll function. The ideal candidate will also have excellent communication skills, demonstrable ICT skills with knowledge of MS Office, Word, Excel and databases and have the ability to manage conflicting priorities to meet deadlines.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of Scotland’s leading colleges with access to great development opportunities within a motivated skilled workforce. Our modern Riverside Campus and City Campus provide a world-class working and learning environment. Some roles offer a mix of campus and remote working, this can be discussed in further detail at interview.
Additionally, the College offers an outstanding benefits package including:
- Generous holiday entitlement - 45 days holiday (including bank & public holidays)
- Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Flexible working opportunities
- Access to occupational health & a 24/7 confidential employee support service
- Access to a dedicated health & wellbeing team
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to campus facilities such as Costa Coffee, City Market (Bakery & Butchers), Hair and Beauty Salon, College Gym, Library Services
- Exclusive discounts from high street retailers
Successful applicants will be subject to a satisfactory PVG Disclosure Check & Certificate of Good Conduct (as applicable), and must be eligible to work in the UK.