- Lamont House, G84 7NL
- £23,555 - £27,709 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 37.5 hours per week
This position has expired.
AHFA Joiner, Lomond Helensburgh
£23,555 to £27,709 37.5 hours per week
Mon – Fri 8.30– 16:30 Permanent
We are seeking a hardworking, reliable, highly skilled qualified Joiner with at least 3 years’ experience.
Main Duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to: -
All work is in domestic properties within a Social Housing Environment, including constructing stud work, door facings and skirting, refurbishments, fitted kitchens, flooring, bathrooms, windows and fencing.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required: -
· City and Guilds SVQ level 2/3 or equivalent City and Guilds
· Full competency in roughing & finishing
· Experience of working with the general public and in occupied properties preferred.
· A sound understanding of risk assessment, COSHH and general Health and Safety responsibilities
· Use of PDA/handheld technology for job management would be advantageous.
Good salary plus additional on call premium and call out payments, overtime, and excellent package including holidays, sick pay, insurance and other benefits.
This post requires;
· Basic Disclosure Scotland check
· Full UK Driving Licence
To apply visit the recruitment section of our website at www.acha.co.uk
If you cannot access the website, please contact the recruitment team:
01546 605817 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact Kenneth Fraser, 07900138383 or email Kenneth.Fraser@AHFA.co.uk.
Closing Date: 12 noon on Thursday 2nd June 2022