- UNIT 14 BEVERIDGE SQUARE, EH54 6QF
- £23,080 per year pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 28 hours per week
EARS is an independent advocacy provider – our role is to make sure people’s voices are heard when there are issues in their lives.
We are pleased to announce the following post:
Independent Advocacy Worker
Older People and Stroke Survivors
Salary £23,080 pro-rata, plus mileage/travel expenses
Work undertaken for this post will be in the West Lothian community, with the office also based in West Lothian.
We especially welcome applications from people with any of the following:
- some experience of providing advocacy
- working with people with a disability
- experience of the Health and Social Care Sector
- experience of the third sector
Please fill out an application form and return by email.
For more information about the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is Friday 20th October.