Lucerne Scotland Ltd
At Lucerne, we understand that the quality of our staff is crucial to the quality of service we deliver.
Our care staff have reached the finals in the Carer of the Year in the Scottish Care Awards for the last two years. We recognise and reward the excellent care you provide.
How do we do this - all our carers have access to excellent in-house training and external training including SVQ 2 and 3 in care, extended specialist training and ongoing supervision and training.
We are looking for energetic, dedicated people who would like to join our award-winning team and make a positive difference to someone’s life.
Qualifications and Skills
We do not require any qualifications in care as we have excellent induction training and development program for each employee.
In return we promise:
- £10.00 per hour for drivers with the use of their own car.
- £10.50 for standby carers with the use of their own car
- Full-time or Part-time contracts with guaranteed hours.
- Every second weekend off.
- Mileage paid at 20p per mile.
- Pension with employer contribution.
- Free uniform.
- Supervision and support.
- Access to SVQ 2 and 3
- Free induction training
Successful applicants are required to be PVG Registered as the role will involve delivering personal care of an intimate nature.
Responsibilities and Duties
Our carers are required to provide a high level of service to our clients in line with regulatory and customer requirements which includes:
- Assisting with mobility,
- All personal care needs
- Catheter care and toileting
- Food preparation and feeding
- Medication prompting, assisting and administration
- Recording and reporting issues relating to clients